Is your child already an experienced football player? Or a beginner who wants to become one? Either way, in our International Football Camp the participants – boys and girls – will be able to develop new football skills, strengthen their general physical condition, make friends, play, swim, develop their competitive spirit, but also learn many new things through interactive activities and practice. Heritage invites students from any school to sign up for the International Football Camp, organized by Heritage International School in partnership with Championika Football School.
Amazing experiences for young goal-getters
The activities within sessions are based on the best practices and methods of both Heritage and Championika, with subjects based on the experience of the best international football teams (from England, Brazil, Spain, Germany). This includes theoretical lessons, fascinating stories from the world of football, daily trainings and football practice, matches, competitions and challenges, but also learning about a healthy lifestyle and personal safety.
In addition, other fun activities like playing on the Zimbru stadium, a stadium tour, attending FC Zimbru’s trainings, as well as an autograph session and meeting the FC Zimbru’s players will be unforgettable and unique experiences!
Choose your session!
Considering their interest in football, we have created 4 exciting sessions for children to play and learn about football from the best. Students can choose one (or several) session(s) bellow or mix & match with the International Summer Camp sessions we have prepared for similar periods.
|Football Camp – 1st Session||7 June – 18 June 2021|
|Football Camp – 2nd Session||21 June – 2 July 2021|
|Football Camp – 3rd Session||5 July – 16 July 2021|
|Football Camp – 4th Session||19 July – 30 July 2021|
The fee for a session (including meals): MDL 5000.
A rich and diverse program
Each session is 2 weeks long, meaning 10 course days. The activities will take place Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 17:00, and will include breakfast, lunch and a snack.
The Football Camp’s daily activities are football-related (including playing football on a real stadium) which are combined with swimming in an outdoor pool and other outdoor activities.
Groups and languages
Boys and girls aged 7 to 10 are welcome. Both experienced players and beginners who have never played football before can attend.
Each group consists of up to 15 students who speak Romanian, Russian or English, the number of seats at the Football Camp being limited.
Heritage International School team applies the most efficient methods due to its knowledge and experience. Our instructors and Championika’s trainers that have been trained in working with children at the Moscow Academy, make even a greater team together, keeping children engaged through fun and entertaining activities during the International Football Camp.
A safe physical Football Camp
Given the context of the pandemic, safety is a priority, that is why we have taken all the necessary measures to make sure that the physical International Football Camp is completely safe, both for children and teachers.
Some of the most important safety measures we have implemented are:
- each child should have spare face masks and hand gel as part of their equipment;
- children will bring in only items and materials needed exclusively for the learning process, football and swimming pool;
- students will be guided and advised by the staff to wash their hands frequently;
- every staff member will wear a face mask at all times;
- each entrance, each classroom and each office are equipped with disinfectant;
- handshakes and hugs are not allowed;
- the desks will be arranged in such a way as to ensure social distance between students;
- socially distanced lines are place at the canteen, in front of the bathrooms and on the corridors;
- classrooms will be aired during the breaks and the activities will be conducted outdoors whenever weather allows;
- visitors can come to school by appointment only.