Heritage Language Academy
At Heritage International School, languages are tools of international communication, education and collaboration in a multicultural environment. Our teachers are highly qualified professionals with a vast and deep experience in the field of teaching English, French, Romanian and Russian as a foreign language, as a second and even as the first language.
Because we would like to share our experience and help you master your language skills too, we are delighted to invite you to attend the couses of the Heritage Language Academy!
10 reasons to choose Heritage Language Academy:
- Certified and award-winning teachers
- Conversations with native speakers
- The unique Heritage approach
- Cambridge and Oxford methods
- “National Geographic” materials
- International teaching team
- Small groups of 5-9 people
- Courses for any level of proficiency
- Groups for all ages
- Online courses
Skill levels: all levels from Beginner to Advanced (A1-C1), according to the CEFR, Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. During each course period (8 or 10 weeks) you can advance with ½ level.
Choose your course!
We provide language courses catering to all kinds of candidates of all ages in a variety of programs, covering all four core skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking). Choose what suits you best:
- language for the beginners
- general language courses
- test preparation
- conversational courses with exclusively native teachers (for advanced levels: B2 and C1)
|Juniors||9-12 years old||Monday/Wednesday/Friday
|Teens||13-17 years old||10 weeks||3800|
|Adults||18+ years old||8 weeks||3100|
Lesson duration: 1h 30 min (2 academic hours)
Assessment and certification: Certificate of attendance / Certificate of completion
Contact us now and start improving your language skills:
(+373) 620 222 08 / firstname.lastname@example.org