Call for application for the 2020-2021 “Heritage Scholarships” Program
The winners of the "Heritage Scholarships" Program will benefit from 100% tuition coverage, as well as free attendance of Heritage extracurricular clubs. The family of the beneficiary students will cover only the related costs: school uniform, food, transportation, necessary books, participation in trips and extracurricular activities.
Robert Ford, Director of the Heritage International School: “Through this program we aim to contribute to the development of quality education in the Republic of Moldova. We want to offer the best students access to international education here, at home. Join the program now, we look forward to welcome you to the Heritage Community!”
Criteria for participation in the contest
In order to participate in the “Heritage Scholarship” Program for the 2020-2021 school year, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- to be citizens of the Republic of Moldova; Romanian or Russian speakers;
- to be 7th, 8th and 9th-grade students in the 2020-2021 school year;
- to have a remarkable academic record (the average grade for the last 2 years should not be less than 9.5), but also confirmations of participation in various academic activities (Olympiads, national and international competitions);
- to have a rich extracurricular activity, including participation in various volunteer activities (which can be confirmed by official documents);
- to have an advanced level of English.
The stages of the contest
Stage I – File Submission: until June 14th, 2020
- Participants will apply online, by sending the complete file by e-mail to email@example.com. The file will contain personal documents, confirmatory evidence of school success, extraordinary academic and non-educational achievements, etc.
- The parent/guardian of the participant will request the application form through an e-mail message at firstname.lastname@example.org, which they will sign and send together with the candidate file.
Stage II – The (online) Interview: June 15th-30th, 2020
- Only the candidates selected in the first stage will be invited to make a creative presentation at their choice: in the form of a game, a monologue, a recorded video, etc.
- Afterwards, they will answer a set of questions (based on the information provided in the file), in order to assess the student's knowledge, coherence of the speech, originality of the answers, as well as their level of English.
The results of the contest will be announced on July 3rd, 2020 and published on the www.heritage.md website and also on the www.facebook.com/heritage.moldova page.
The scholarship is valid for one academic year, but the beneficiaries will be able to keep their scholarships for the subsequent school years by annually reconfirming academic and extracurricular records (by presenting confirmatory documents) and complying with the competition conditions for each year.
For additional information please see the Program Regulations or contact us by phone at 062022210.
The "Heritage Scholarships" initiative is part of the "GO Heritage" corporate social responsibility program of the Heritage International School, which provides: development and promotion of quality education, encouragement of civic spirit through volunteering, philanthropic activities, community development, environment protection, the development of the Heritage Community and business ethics.